Private Registration, Call to Schedule Training
This one-day course provides introductory- level familiarization of US defense exports and international security cooperation.
- Provides an overview of the U.S. Defense Exports, Foreign Military Sales and an overview of the Direct Commercial Sales Process.
- Provides an overview of the Executive Branch Departments responsible for defense exports.
- Reviews the international defense business market.
- Describes the timelines for the program administration and licensing of defense articles.
- Provides an overview of the role of Congressional oversight via the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, and several regionally-focused subcommittees.
- Assesses Best Practices with reference to current “Hot Topics” involving Defense exports and trade.