WBB’s Cost/Systems Analysts provide cost estimating and analysis support to a variety of ongoing project teams.
Our Cost Analysts strive to:
- Develop cost estimates and models to support a wide range of end products to include, but not limited to:
- Product Support Business Case Analysis (PSBCA)
- Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA)
- Analysis of Alternatives (AoA)
- Life Cycle Cost Estimates
- Total Ownership Cost (TOC) Analysis
- Cost Analysis Requirements Document (CARD)
- Acquisition Milestone Support
- Develop, present and defend cost estimates through various cost agencies (i.e. Air Force Cost Analysis Agency), in addition to project customers
- Provide objective cost/financial analysis, insight, and recommendations to customers
Our Systems Analysts work to:
- Conduct evaluation of existing business processes for the purposes of identifying and executing on improvement initiatives.
- Analyze and test current processes and systems to determine effectiveness and efficiency.
- Collect data, perform root cause analysis of issues or problems, and propose solutions according to the current and future needs of the business.
- Oversee process change implementation and testing, and review changes to ensure they result in measurable organizational improvements.
- Assist in the development and delivery of training programs or presentations communicating process revisions to the organization.