WBB is a leading solutions provider for Healthcare agencies including the Defense Health Agency (DHA), the Navy Bureau of Medicine and Surgery (BUMED) and the Veterans Health Administration (VHA). We combine corporate intellectual capital, in-depth industry knowledge and thought leadership with specialized expertise to address today’s challenges and prepare for future trends. Our industry thought leaders are strategic planners, health policy planners, process improvers, quality managers, and acquisition professionals. With our robust combination of deep domain experience and functional expertise, WBB helps clients respond to transformational changes in healthcare policy and capability, rising demand, continued cost pressure, and rapidly evolving market conditions.
In the VHA we have provided significant and substantive support in the development of telehealth and other transformational technologies. We have provided the analytical support to evaluate transformational changes, their outcomes, lessons learned and recommendations for future decisions. Our framework supports and reflects the changes to the healthcare market, such as enhanced customer engagement through connected and mobile health and standardized business analytics. We work alongside our customers to collect data onsite or from mega-data sources for process improvement, benefits analysis, trend analysis, and readiness analysis for high reliability organizations. Our machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities can be groomed to specifically meet the unique needs of our customers.
In the DHA and BUMED we provide strategic planning, acquisition, lifecycle management, concept of operations, capability development and strategic planning and strategic communications support. We provided support for transformational training changes in Navy Medicine. We have introduced technology changes and process improvement to financial management processes and records. We provided extensive manpower analysis and change management support as the Defense Health Agency and Navy Medicine implemented transformational change on a global scale.
WBB’s Strategic Management Framework enables our clients to solve their top priority initiatives by:
- Strategy development, Foresight Analysis, Strategic Communications
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Decisive Analytics
- Analysis of product effectiveness, lessons learned, benefits analysis
- Enhancing patient safety and healthcare delivery in high reliability organizations
- Organizational/manpower analysis and change management
- Training requirements during organizational and mission change
- Acquisition and full life-cycle systems engineering support for transformational technologies
- Electronic document development, archive, deliver for improved healthcare business operations
- Improving patient and provider satisfaction; optimizing customer experience
- Reducing costs; optimizing spending
- Leveraging technology as a workforce multiplier
WBB Strategic Management Framework
We continually apply principles of consulting, strategic management, systems engineering, operations, quality and program management, health IT governance, and health informatics, with the goals of improving healthcare delivery, reducing costs, enhancing patient safety, reducing waste and duplication, improving quality of care, and improving patient and provider satisfaction.