Leadership. Responsiveness. Insight. Quality Comes Standard.
WBB has been earning the trust of Army customers for over 30 years supporting technical analysis, concept development, and full life cycle acquisition program support. The Army asks much of the men and women in its ranks, and employees at WBB share an appreciation for the loyalty, duty, and integrity of our Army customer. We bring to bear a formidable team of individual capabilities with corporate ISO processes and resources to solve Army challenges ranging from laboratory operations to countering emergent high intensity threats and critical operational tests. WBB supports a wide range of Army organizations with expertise in DoD processes, requirements, acquisition, program management, intelligence, technical analysis, DoD architectures and systems engineering disciplines.
WBB’s depth and breadth of experience provides the Army a multi-disciplined teammate capable of applying the latest business analytics and machine learning to data intensive problem sets. Our approaches seek efficiency and offer new insights on the way to quality results.
WBB proves quality delivery and customer satisfaction time and again in areas that include:
- Acquisition Support
- WBB has supported a wide range of Army organizations with expertise in DoD processes, requirements, acquisition, program management, intelligence, technical analysis, DoD architectures, and systems engineering disciplines.
- C5ISR Design and Integration
- PEO C3T | PM I2S | PdM Command Post Integrated Infrastructure’s (CPI2) – we are performing Platform and NW engineering, integration, and installation of new material solutions to enhance mobility and survivability for Command Posts. Products include development of Level III TDPs and contractor-developed TMs and Quick Reference Guides (QRGs).
- JPO JLTV – WBB Engineers and SMEs perform ACAT I Acquisition Logistics and Engineering support during the LRIP and into the Full Rate Production (FRP) phases of the JLTV acquisition life cycle. We prepare acquisition documentation (CPD, SEP, TEMP, LCSP) in support of JLTV requirements validation and decision processes, and evaluate SRR, PDR, CDR, and TRR documents in the development of STS Work Directives. Our Cyber Engineer serves as the JLTV platform ISSM
- Army Aviation
- Future Vertical Lift (FVL) – WBB supports the development of pre-acquisition studies, analysis, and documentation to include Concept of Operations (CONOPS) development, Materiel Development Decision (MDD), Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) documentation and complete analysis of programs. WBB also supports the execution of requirements per the Future Vertical Lift (FVL) Strategic Plan and provides support for the technical and programmatic oversight for helicopter, tilt-rotor MDAP modernization programs.
- Total Package Fielding
- We help the Army field new equipment and technologically advanced systems to enhance warfighting capabilities. Our expertise includes advanced detection technologies, such as Husky Mounted Detection Systems and AN/PSS-14 mine detectors. Our team of field service representatives provides training, equipment spiral updates, and contractor logistics for numerous systems for Product Managers.
- Our contractor logistics support includes Army systems from construction includes large prime movers and heavy equipment Fielding and Training – heavy vehicles such as MRAP and Type 2 Heavy Crane
- Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) support
- We provide engineering analysis and problem solving from early materiel development to program sustainment. Our engineering support has developed new gimbal structures and worked with the OEM achieve capabilities requirements.
- Our team at ARL is “brilliant at the basics.” We provide business administration and technical support to ensure uninterrupted and efficient lab operations. Our budget analysts adeptly perform all aspects to manage planning, funds delivery, and budget tracking. From hazardous material handling and safety inspections to facilities management, we assure mission success.
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence/Modeling and Simulation
- Modeling and simulation tools created by teams of engineers and developers. Our AutoDISE tool helps logistics planners optimize expeditionary utilities and power operation.
- WBB’s developed Tech-Trakr tool performs the end-to-end cycle of data analysis: data acquisition, normalization of unstructured data, relationship extraction, ultimately structuring and presenting relevant data in a way that enables the analyst to better put their cognitive skills towards critical analytical thinking. Use cases to date include technology awareness, acquisition analysis, weapon-target pairing and intelligence analysis.
- Strategic Communications
- WBB helps organizations tell their story. We offer our Army clients a full complement of strategic communications products and services ranging from communication planning to program execution along with expert graphic design, research, public affairs, marketing, Congressional Relations, message development, media relations, social media strategy, event planning, targeted outreach, writing and editing. Our experienced and knowledgeable professionals can function as an integrated communications team or simply provide much-needed project support. The communications products and services we offer customers elevates the understanding, knowledge, and acceptance of the organization to their key internal and external stakeholders.
- Change Management/Process Improvement
- WBB can help guide Army organizations through significant periods of change and transformation often brought about by new leadership or structure. Whether there is a need for process improvement, identifying organizational efficiencies, or developing clear and concise communications, we can develop and execute short- and long-range transition plans. For example, we have facilitated major organizational restructuring dealing with a workforce of 64,000 military, civilian, and contractor employees, developing a comprehensive communications strategy that ensured implications of reorganization were widely communicated and enabling continued uninterrupted service to execute the Army’s readiness mission.
WBB supports Army customers with onsite staffing, remote staffing, or through on demand consultation of our agile staffing team of subject matter experts. Our approach provides broad access to experts and corporate knowledge to deliver a powerful best value and highly responsive service.