We exist to serve our nation by serving our clients.
We do this by solving complex problems in innovative and insightful ways, striving for the highest quality people, processes, and products. WBB believes in challenging the status quo when confronted with problems facing government and private sectors. We believe every assumption exists to be challenged.
We think differently at WBB. We question conventional mindsets by hiring experienced, knowledgeable and highly versatile professionals. Our focused teams work together to dissect any challenge or problem into its essential elements and map required expertise to specific aspects of the challenge. Through collaboration with our customers, we generate innovative approaches and introduce new perspectives that target the very essence of the problem.
Passion Integrity Quality
We honor our values every day with a commitment to each other and our customers to deliver Passion, Integrity and Quality. We . . .
- Value our people and their differences for they are our greatest asset
- Respect and support our customers
- Are always honest brokers
- Are accountable and responsible in everything we do
- Exemplify good corporate citizenship
We are a large company that feels small. There is a positive spirit and goodwill pervading WBB whether you are working at one of our offices across the U.S. or working from your house in the middle of Ohio or Colorado. Our team members drive success every day.
Due to the significance of our work, every project requires a diverse group of professionals to appreciate the task, collaborate, and generate success. No WBB team member ever need work alone. The best ideas and perspectives always rise to the surface. High quality work is prized and rewarded.
WBB cares about what it can do for its team members, not just what they can do for WBB. We insist on continuous improvement, to include continuous learning and professional development across our workforce. Everyone has opportunities to enhance their knowledge and improve their skills. Team members are encouraged to explore opportunities and chart their own paths and always have the latitude to pursue their passions. At WBB, you’ll learn from your fellow team members – and they are ready to teach and learn from you.
We asked a diverse group of WBB employees to tell us what it’s like to work at WBB and how to know if it’s the place for you. Here is what they said . . .
- You are results-oriented and want to know you’re making a difference in your work
- You are passionate about helping clients and coming up with innovative perspectives and solutions
- You are collaborative and are always willing to lend a helping hand
- You are committed to quality and continuous improvement
- You can work independently and are a self-starter
- You want a place to work with a strong team, smart professionals and people always willing to help you
If that’s you, come join us at WBB!