- VHA required the capability to quickly search, retrieve, and analyze a wealth of information from past projects to provide evidence and develop actionable recommendations for decision-makers, project teams, users, and other stakeholders.
- Employed pilot capabilities to retrieve and analyze information from past six years of projects to develop evidence for requirements recommendations on a new large-scale project.
- Supported integrated analysis of historical project data to create a series of journals of lessons learned on project implementation topics.
- Supported the VHA Product Effectiveness (PE) organization in developing an integrated knowledge base for organizing, searching, retrieving, and sharing data.
- Designed effective communication tools including reports, presentations, executive issue papers, infographics, and wiki pages.
- Developed analytical capabilities for qualitative and quantitative data to correlate observations, identify trends and risks, and provide evidence for assessments and recommendations.
- Integrated outputs into VA SharePoint infrastructure for wider sharing of results.