- VHA Health Systems Informatics (HSI) must determine mobile application requirements in preparation for anticipated contract awards and project delivery
- HSI is required to furnish business requirements documents (BRDs) and all contract requirements for assigned mobile application initiatives.
- HSI mobile application program lacked adequate oversight, visibility, and accountability.
- Completed rapid assessment of tools available to assess proposed needs
- Supported the VHA in identifying long term allocation and requirements goals
- Developed a discovery SharePoint site to provide full project visibility to quickly analyze and perform comparative analysis
- Provided a range of support to the VHA Program Management Office (PMO) to maintain stringent oversight of current requirements efforts and to broadcast development as Major Initiatives (MI) for New Models of Care (NMOC)
- Developed a model to capture requirements and provide a completed BRD for each mobile application assigned
- Gained full visibility into importance, quality and workload between VHA organizations
- Gained analysis & reporting capability to meet an ever increasing mobile application demand
- Provided strong recommendations regarding BRD user stories and wire frame visualizations
- Gained first ever reporting capability to provide partners with transparency into their BRD project results and methods behind completion
- Provided well-received recommendations on organizational coordination to improve performance to mission