- Expeditionary Force Development System (EFDS) used annually to develop capabilities, gaps and solutions lists. MID, CBA Branch not properly manned to accomplish this alone.
- EFDS didn’t cover the Marine Corps as an enterprise. New, Marine Corps Force Development system (MCFDS) order addresses the enterprise.
- Facilitated IPTs and assisted MID in producing the MAGTF Capabilities, Gaps and Solutions over 3 POM cycles.
- Aligned the MID, CBA process with JCIDs. Provided staffing support through all phases to ensure MROC approval of the documents.
- Developed and executed strategy for POM-17 enterprise assessments.
- Assisted CBA Branch in the development and staffing of the MCFDS order.
- Received MROC approval on all JCIDs documents produced in support of EFDS
- Transitioned from EFDS (POM-16) to MCFDS (POM-17) in order to achieve the desired enterprise view of requirements
- 4 Successful USMC POM Cycles
- 9+ MROC Approved Assessments
- Drafted and Staffed Marine Corps Force Development System order