- OPNAV N1 required a rapid organization and workforce study of USFFC and C2F
- Determine the requirements and risks in preparation for anticipated cuts in POM 12
- A method to quantify risk to mission and recommendation of specific billets
- Completed a rapid assessment of the “as-is” alignment of mission – task - workforce
- Determined the benefit/risk for 1947 positions (Mil, Civ, Ctr)
- Developed a workforce risk optimization model quickly assess impact of future scenarios on mission performance
- Provided a range of option that traded workforce reductions for risk/benefit
- Gained full visibility into importance, quality and workload of the organizations
- Provided recommendation that eliminated 344 military positions based on efficiencies of scale through merging the organizations.
- Provided targeted range of options to OPNAV required to support leadership POM-12 budget decisions.
- Provided recommendations on organizational alignment to improve performance to mission
- 2 Commands
- 1947 Positions
- 344 Positions Reduced
- $10.5 million FY13 Savings
- $100.8 million FY13-FY16 Savings