- Facilitate and write a staffing ready Operational Energy ICD within 60 days after contract award.
- Completed the OE ICD within 60 days which included facilitated workshops with the TRADOC ARCIC customer and all stakeholders in the requirements and materiel development communities
- The OE ICD included a three scenario CONOPS encompassing Soldier systems, air and ground combat platforms and expeditionary base camps
- A thorough capabilities assessment and gap analysis was developed and gaps prioritized across the DOTMLPF-P solution space
- System of systems DODAF architectures were develop for Operational and System Views
- A cost benefit analysis (CBA) model was developed and resulted in OE investment alternatives for Army senior leaders
- JROC approved ICD that provided the basis for follow-on JCIDS related efforts (DOTMLPF-P Change Recommendations and system specific CDDs and CPDs)
- Time to complete: 60 days - 9x faster than normal
- Executable investment COA: To guide $B investments in OE materiel and non-materiel solutions
- Joint Staff: Approval Less than 12 months. No substantive changes.