WBB’s highly skilled operations-research analysts develop a solid analytic framework using proven operations research methodologies to plan and execute objective, rigorous, and transparent analyses that help you inform your decision-making.
Great ideas start with a clarity of purpose.
Both governmental and commercial organizations must make sound, defensable decisions regarding new strategies, processes, technology requirements, and manpower, but doing so effectively requires deep and thorough analysis of situations and consequences. For these decision-makers, the Operations Analysis experts at WBB provide innovative products and services that incorporate a set of analytic processes and tools that help you develop strategies and decisions based on a solid analytic foundation.
Concepts of Operations has been a WBB specialty for more than two decades, and our experts bring a wide variety of government and industry experience to help our clients clarify emerging requirements and provide a common frame of reference for design trade-offs and developmental decisions. Our operations concepts and analysis techniques and tools include:
- Concept analysis and trade studies.
- Analysis of Alternatives / Alternatives Analysis.
- Tailored analytic studies and processes.
- Build support for full funding concepts for advanced technologies.
- Vet roles, issues, responsibilities, and governance.
- Data analysis, statistics and regression analysis.
- Optimization to include linear, non-linear, integer, and goal programming.
- Development of the input and assessment of results for existing models.
- Modeling and Simulation.
- Business intelligence dashboard software.
- Decision analysis tools.